Sunday, March 18, 2007

Hello World!!!

Posted by RedSkies

"Hello World!" :) Im not really a blogger, just curious what it would feels like maintaining a blog and putting some of my thoughts, opinions and ideas. Since im not really a blogger or a writer, I thought that concentrating in a single topic or subject would help me write something in my blog. Why "Hello World" ?... well, if you're a computer programmer or atleast knows some basic stuff about computer programming(any lanaguage),  you can relate to that "hello world" string as one or even maybe the first word that you were able to display in your screen with the first coding you've done. Maybe using Java, C++, VB, PHP or any programming language. Low or high Level... According to the internet's encyclopedia, "Hello World" was first used by Kernighan's 1972 Tutorial Introduction to the Language B, with the following code:

main( ) {
extrn a, b, c;
putchar(a); putchar(b); putchar(c); putchar('!*n');
}
a 'hell';
b 'o, w';
c 'orld';

And since I consider my self a Software Developer or let's say, a computer enthusiast, I realized that talking about computer stuff would be great for this blog. Ofcourse, sometimes, I might post not geeky or nerdy articles here like politics, hobbies, past times, and all the silly stuff that I've done. But anyway, WELCOME TO MY BLOG.  "Hello World!!!!".

0 comments: