Friday, April 18, 2008

My very first iPod :P

Posted by RedSkies

Atlast! After years of drooling, thousands of considerations, and saving cash, I finally bought my very first Apple Product. Nope not that thin Mac Air that doesn't even have a LAN Card or a MacBook Pro which would cost me an arm and a leg considering I only need simple stuff but a 6th Gen 80GB silver iPod! hehehe

You see, I started drooling over one back in college. A classmate of mine have a 2nd generation iPod. I really think its a good investment since you can save tons of songs in it and use it as a external device. But since it costs a lot(not less than 10K I believe), I wasn't able to get one. Also, I'd rather buy a Desktop since my very old 350MHz AMD K6-2 is already very slow and my sisters(and mom eventually) needed a faster computer for school and work stuff plus it can double as a my gaming machine.

Going back. After saving some, I was able to buy a 1GB-generic-usb mp3 player which is AAA Battery operated. It died on me months later. Even so, I realized its a really nice companion during long breaks between classes, whenever I commute and as a file storage.

During the years I don't have a music device with me, I endured humming a song, lip synching like I was a crazy person talking with no one and listening/watching Showbiz b*llsh*t inside buses during the long hours of my commute. Since I already save some money, I decided to get one as a birthday present for myself. :) Got a brand new one from eBay.ph which is very cheap than the usual market price. It still have 38GB with my songs and the preloaded songs/movies/episodes on it. Bought it a silicone protector(it's 100% unscratched). All can say is that I'm really happy with it right now. I'll try to post the pics here some other time! :)

0 comments: