Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Recycling papers

Posted by RedSkies

For the past few days, I've been rummaging our office's box full of "garbage" paper. You know, the place where employees would dump all their useless documents or misprinted documents. Majority of paper used for these documents still looks very neat at the back and blank. Most of them are either A4 or Long bond papers. Being someone who prints a lot of documents, I've decided to gather all these papers so I can re-use them when I need to print a HOWTO or some document that doesn't really need a new paper. They can also be useful as a scratch paper or do what I did, I made a notebook out of a bunch of A4s :) After reusing this papers, I'm planning to store as much as I could then later, sell them for a profit :P Think of all the paper you could save and money you can get by doing this :) Just needs a little of your time. Recycle.

0 comments: