Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The Synergy1 Global/International SCAM Update

Posted by RedSkies

And so, I woke up this morning(actually it's already past 12), and went straight back to my computer and checked my emails. After an hour of surfing, I got a text message from my schoolmate who gave my number to the NUSkin Representative asking where am I already or if I'm on my way to their office. Because a nice person and doesn't want to be mad at her even though she gave my number to an MLM Rep. , I told her I can't go because I need to watch over the house since my mom and sisters left. So she said "ok, just take good care of your house"... SO I thought that's that end of it. And I won't receive a call from the NU Skin representative anymore... hehe actually, I was planning to ask her if it's about that NU Skin MLM but realized that I'll just be wasting my time and load. 2 hours later, my phone rang and I saw the NUSkin Rep's number appearing on my phone. I have the habit of saving numbers of poeple who I don't know or doesn't want to talk to so that I'll know if I the caller is someone I dont want to talk to... Anyway, I didn't answer the phone because I don't want to talk to that NUSkin Representative anymore... hehehe She should be thankful in a way, because I was thinkin' that I'll pick up the phone then after 8 seconds hangup just to waste some of her load... hehehehhe

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so nu po ang point niyo? not a very smart blog. i see that you seem to be good at badmouthing others, but on what ground? just because you didnt show up? so ano yun.. ang babaw ?
what makes it a scam? do you even know what these people do really? sabi mo di ka nag show up? so how do you really know? is this your mission in life? to badmouth companies, other people's interests, and then what?? anu mapapapala mo? at the end of the day, you still have nothing to show for yourself no? nothing to be proud of? except that you have a very negative personality and narrow viewpoint?
im not into this mlm thingy, but it seems to be legal, and if its not your thing, so dont do it. but why badmouth something you dont know about? is that your values? ang babaw naman

Unknown said...

you would be better off talking about positive things and your own acheivements, negative talk about others only make you negative as a person. an educated, successful people does not engage in this kind of negative activity. as they say, the person who is insecure and who received no love, are the people who hurts others.