Friday, January 25, 2008

Bothered Ego

Posted by RedSkies

Dear blog, I have a problem. And yes, it is about career. Earlier I saw someone carrying a IT manual and some softwares so I thought "hmmmm nice, he's having the same interest as I have in those information". You see, I was given a chance before to handle those information and "technology"(I'll try to generalize so as not to give a hint about what im talking about incase you know..the company..). And later, after I logged in at my PC, my teammate told me, "hey, I heard the other guy will be handling those information and technology you like and he was given a training more prestigious than you guys". So yeah, I was quiet shocked. I was given a training almost like that before but not with a price tag like that. Jealous? I dont think so. I believe he also deserves it since he's been working here longer than me, he's a humble officemate and he'll be tackling the same technology that I'm interested in. I think what bothers me right now is the fact that why did they only give the training to him? I mean yeah, granted that he also deserves it and it's nice to have someone whom who can talk to incase problems arises but don't I deserve it also? I will also be tackling the same information and technology as he will be. Also, I already had a previous training, dont they think that I needed supplementary education for advance stuff? Do they think Im not capable to handle it? Does this happen to be linked about my error before in one of the systems? hayz.. I'm quite frustrated right now. I hope they do have better plans for my career. Im a neophyte. They know that I'd like much exposure as much as possible. My co-neophytes and being given other positions or offered other positions that somehow sounds like a promotion. I don't want to be stagnant here. What will I do blog?

0 comments: